- What is your stance on the Jerma proposal as it currently stands? Should the LC be asked to vote on this in the future, how would you vote if the residential apartments remain part of the proposal?
- What are your thoughts on the takeup of public land to build the Żonqor branch of the AUM? If you had to vote again in the future, would you be in favour of, or against the irreversible destruction of that area of Żonqor?
- What are your thoughts about excessive development in general in Marsaskala? Our infrastructure is struggling to cope – how will you ensure that Marsaskala remains a residential village for families, as opposed to becoming another Sliema?
- What is your opinion on the preservation and creation of public open spaces in Marsaskala? What do you think about the building of new LC premises in Ġnien Sant’ Anna in the face of residents’ opposition?
- What is your stance on the construction of an ODZ petrol station just opposite the Family Park?
- What is your vision for the Sant’Antnin recycling plant once it it phased out? What would you wish to have instead of it?
- Noise disturbance is an increasingly problematic issue. Would you consider fining contractors who disobey basic rules like working outside permitted hours?
- How will your service as a councillor improve the health of residents?
- Parking is increasingly a problem, yet measures to promote active means of transport such as cycling have thus far been actively discouraged (e.g. removal of the cycle lane along Triq is-Salini). Will you actively encourage cycling and walking in Marsaskala? How?
Environment and litter
- Do you think there is a problem with rubbish and dog litter in Marsaskala? What do you plan to do about it?
- Will you be willing to speak to restaurant owners and require a bin outside their premises?
- What effective enforcement strategies would you put in place for those who do not follow rules?
- Currently, groups of residents are only allowed to speak at local council meetings once a year. Will you consider the possibility of engaging more publicly with groups of citizens during local council meetings once in office? How would you do this?
- Will you make an effort to regularly notify citizens of important council matters via the (thus far) rarely updated website, offical FaceBook page, and any other means?
- Give me one good reason why you deserve the vote and the trust of the residents of Marsaskala
- If you were granted three personal wishes for Marsaskala – no limits, everything is possible. What would those wishes be? What is your vision for Marsaskala?
- What result do you want to achieve, if elected for the coming five years for Marsaskala residents?
- What can we hold you accountable for?